How to Speak Money: The Language and Knowledge You Need Now by Ali Velshi, Christine Romans (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDo you speak money? You should. It is the world s most important language. It s spoken everywhere. Speaking or at least understanding this language allows you to follow the real conversations in politics, business, and at work. Understanding money and speaking the language fluently is critical to preparing for a comfortable retirement, building a small business, planning for college and a career for your children. Everyone speaks it differently, with different dialects. Some are riskier than others. Some want to save their money; others want to see it grow. There is one accent, but understanding the differences will make couples, business partners, and coworkers happier and wealthier. Authors and CNN financial experts Ali Velshi and Christine Romans speak the global language of money and translate it every day for hundreds of thousands of viewers. And they are here to teach you, too. It s easier to learn than you might think. Speaking money affects every area of your life. It s more than simply your savings or the investments you may have. It involves the way you think about money, the way you teach your children about it, and the way you were taught about it yourself. It s about the way you spend it, save it, invest it, use it, need it and want it. The book will: * Shed light on the male and female spending and investing disparity * Discuss emerging international ecomies * Weigh the financial hurdle of student debt culminating in a successful job * Explain how to budget wisely and build wealth * Show how to plan appropriately for retirement How to Speak Money is an easy-to-read, practical book that helps readers become fluent in the world s most universal language.
- Author BiographyAli Velshi is CNN's Chief Business Correspondent and host of Your Money. His in-depth reporting on the auto industry was honored with a National Headliner Award for Business & Consumer reporting in 2010. He anchored CNN's coverage of the attempted terror attack on a flight into Detroit, for which CNN was nominated for a 2010 Emmy. He is the author of Gimme My Money Back: Your Guide to Beating the Financial Crisis. Christine Romans is the host of Your Bottom Line, CNN's Saturday morningpersonal finance and lifestyle program and the money reporter for CNN's AmericanMorning. Her reports are carried on CNN's platforms worldwide. Among her awards is an Emmy for her reporting on outsourcing American jobs. From Timothy Geithner and Venus Williams to Tony Hawk and Russell Simmons, Romans interviews a diverse range of public personalities on financialissues facing Americans. She is the author of Smart Is the New Rich (Wiley), based on her experience covering the financial crisis.
- Author(s)Ali Velshi,Christine Romans
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.