All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionLike Farts: A Spotter's Guide , this is a sound book. The concept is that it teaches you how to speak zombie and treats it as though it is like any other foreign language you might want (in this case, NEED) to kw how to speak, w that you are surrounded by zombies. The book will feature 9-10 different day-in-the-life scenarios for situations in which you might need to speak zombie and gives different intonations for zombie sounds, including a large Brains button that you can hit if you panic. Brains is an all-purpose zombie phrase, and it'll get you out of any tight situation. The scenarios suggest a world w overrun by zombies, but kind of w carrying as before except that everyone's a zombie (except you and a few others); so you might want to order a latte from a zombie barista, but if you don't say it correctly, they'll kw you're t a zombie and try to eat you. Hence the need for this book. Other scenarios include how to blend in at sporting events, a day at the office, shopping at the mall, an afteron at the dog park, and more.
- Author BiographySteve Mockus is a San Francisco-based writer who enjoys reading, hiking, and socializing with zombies. Travis Millard is the creative force behind Fudge Factory Comics. He lives and works in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Steve Mockus,Travis Millard
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight390 g
- Width162 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.