All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Ernesto Sirolli is one of the world's leading consultants and lecturers on the topic of ecomic development. For over thirty years, Ernesto has been teaching thousands of people around the world how to successfully start a business based upon their own personal interests. His approach has been so effective, in fact, that governments around the world have recruited him to go into ecomically depressed communities to teach his principles of entrepreneurship to the local population. And time and time again, he has shown that given the right direction and information, people can follow their dreams and create businesses that work. Now, in his new book HOW TO START A BUSINESS & IGNITE YOUR LIFE, Ernesto Sirolli has written down his easy-to-follow formula for success so that anyone with an idea for a business can pursue his or her dream. Have you ever wondered why companies such as Wal-Mart, Apple, Disney, eBay and Starbucks succeeded? The key question is what common factors did they and most other successful new businesses share? Ernesto found the answer. None of the individuals who founded the world's greatest companies did it on their own. Yes, they may have been brilliant, quirky and ahead of their times, but they were all smart eugh to put an effective team together that allowed their ventures to get off the ground, flourish and grow. And each and every one of their teams was based on three core principles that guided them to profitability. Anyone who is determined to be his or her own boss and has a clear understanding of the principles of Product, Marketing and Financial Management, can make it happen. If you thought you didn't have the background to move up in your life, this book is for you. If you've allowed yourself to be held back by the fear of failure, this book is for you. If your dream is to transform your passion into a way to make a living, you have found the right book.
- Author BiographyErnesto Sirolli received a Laurea di Dottore in Political Science from Rome University and a PhD from Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia. For over thirty years, he has worked all over the world in the field of local economic development. In 1984, he pioneered a novel approach to local development, based on facilitating the transformation of local good ideas into viable businesses. In 1985, Ernesto took this ideas and went out in the community to empower people to take responsibility for their own economic and community development. Ernesto has six years experience working for local self-reliance in African countries and over twenty years implementing Enterprise Facilitation programmes in the US and other countries. For his work in Australia, he received the Silver Jubilee Award for the Best Job Creating Project in Australia. Dr. Sirolli is the founder of the Sirolli Institute International located in Sacramento, California. He is, also, the best-selling author of Ripples from the Zambezi: Passion, Entrepreneurship and the Rebirth of Local Economies. In addition to his teaching schedule, Dr. Sirolli is a highly sought-after speaker and lectures around the world.
- Author(s)Ernesto Sirolli
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.