How to Start and Run a Successful Consulting Business by Patricia Gunter Kishel, Gregory F. Kishel (Hardback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $195.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.90Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe consulting industry is one of the fastest growing business sectors worldwide with new opportunities emerging continually in hundreds of different fields. Whatever your area of expertise--engineering or employee relations, computers or customer service--there's likely to be a demand for your consulting abilities. --Gregory Kishel and Patricia Kishel from the Preface Who needs consultants? The answer is simple: everyone does! Consultants are longer viewed as a luxury. They've become a necessity in today's constantly evolving business environment. And, for millions of career changers, recent graduates, retirees, and former government employees, consulting is an excellent way to turn kwledge and experience into a profitable business. Now, two highly successful consultants provide you with a proven plan for entering and growing in this lucrative field. You'll get practical advice on what it takes to succeed as a consultant, where the real opportunities are, and the types of situations you are most likely to encounter. You'll learn all of the aspects of becoming an independent consultant, including how to choose a specific field and set up business, how to determine fees and market your services, how to get referrals and maintain good client relations, how to write winning proposals, what kinds of insurance you should have, how to win government contracts, how to enter foreign markets, and much, much more. Packed with step-by-step guidelines, forms, and checklists, this valuable guide is must reading for both working consultants and anyone interested in starting a consulting business. Written for anyone with ideas, information, or skills to sell, this valuable guide shows you how to make the most of your talents, putting them to work for yourself and your clients. Drawing on their own experiences as management consultants, Gregory Kishel and Patricia Kishel offer down-to-earth advice on what it takes to succeed as a consultant, where the opportunities are, and the types of situations you are likely to encounter. Step by step, you will learn all of the aspects of becoming an independent consultant, including: How to choose a specific field and set up a business How to determine fees and market your services How to get referrals and maintain good client relations What kinds of insurance you should have How to win government contracts, enter foreign markets, and much more Whatever your area of specialization, this indispensable book will give you the information you need to build and maintain a profitable consulting business.
- Author BiographyGREGORY KISHEL and PATRICIA KISHEL are business consultants and coauthors of the bestselling How to Start, Run, and Stay in Business; Start, Run, and Profit from Your Own Home-Based Business; and Build Your Own Network Sales Business, among other books. They both have MBA degrees and teach college courses in management, marketing, and finance.
- Author(s)Gregory F. Kishel,Patricia Gunter Kishel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight506 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.