All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Start and Run an Online Business - An easy step-by-step internet business guide that shows you how to create an online business of your own. Are you tired of your job? Is your boss driving you nuts? Do you feel stressed out, exhausted and frustrated? Do you wish that you could make money doing what you love? Are you fed up with the long hours of hard work and shrinking salary? If you answered yes to all of these questions then maybe its time to consider starting your own online business. This internet business guide will help you to: 1. Come up with a great idea 2. Find out what customers are looking for 3. Decide on a product to sell 4. Create a website or blog 5. Build an online store 6. Promote your site online for free 7. Register your online business 8. Make money from your website/blog This step-by-step online business book guides you every step of the way in building your internet business. This book provides you with examples of websites that were created using WordPress. It also provides you with a list of the best websites where you can visit to do the following: 1. Register your domain name 2. Set up web hosting 3. Submit your website URL to the major search engines 4. Post a video on video sharing sites 5. Submit your articles to article directories 6. Download and install free software 7. Set up online payment processing gateways. Read this book to find out everything you need to kw about starting an online business.
- Author BiographyChristine John is the author of several books including WordPress for Beginners: The Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Website with WordPress and How to Get the Job You Want. Christine writes about online business and entrepreneurship, web designing, job hunting, short stories and poetry. She is the founder of the website ChristineJohnBooks.com where she promotes all of her books. Presently Christine lives in the United Kingdom where she continues to write books to inspire her readers and build websites for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Christine John
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.