All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe have lived in fear most of our lives. We are afraid of our future, upset about our past, our employment, relationships, and money. How to Step Out of Fear And Reclaim Your Life will guide you to a place that is safe by showing you steps to take. If you want your life to change, then empower your thoughts which will in turn change your life.
- Author BiographyMaxine Whitfield Spiritual Teacher, Divine Master, Channeler Born and raised in San Francisco on July 13, 1949, Maxine has been on her own spiritual path since age 6, when she started to realize she could see and understand the beyond. She has been seeing and communicating with spirits and channeling messages for years. She became involved with astrology and meditation and expanded her psychic awareness during the 1980s. She spent a lot of time counseling and helping her friends and others, knowing that it was her spirit calling. Maxine found through spiritually teaching others that many people have unanswered questions, unresolved issues with a lost loved one, or a feeling of there must be more than this. Her destiny is to help guide these people. Maxine has a special gift for helping people who are having emotional difficulties. She has found that highly emotional people have a unique path, and once they find it, they are able to live lives full of love and happiness. Maxine currently lives in sunny San Diego. Along with helping others spiritually, she tutors children in reading, draws, paints, and spends time with family and friends. Maxine has written 15 articles for ezine.com and received expert author status. In addition, Maxine channels messages to help heal the world at www.maxinewhitfield.blogspot.com. For more information about Maxine, visit her website at www.maxinewhitfield.com.
- Author(s)Maxine Whitfield
- Date of Publication20/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.