All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn this best-selling budgeting bible, you'll find out the best ways to get rid of debt, ensure you always have eugh money, build up a big stash of emergency cash, and avoid the 11 worst budget traps (that will ruin your financial plans if you let them!) Extremely helpful This book is what I was looking for for the past 2 years. I would've paid more for this book if I knew what is inside! Alexander BerenzonFind out the most important things that you can do to take control of your money. Get the tools and the kwledge you need to finally get ahead. You'll learn a complete budget system that takes only 15 minutes per week to maintain.This is a straightforward budget planning method that will completely transform your finances, and eliminate your money worries once and for all.You will also be given free lifetime access to The Money Tracker, a simple tool that makes budget planning quick and easy.Buy this book NOW and transform your financial life forever!
- Author BiographyAvery Breyer is the author of Smart Money Blueprint: How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck. Avery and the book have been featured on live radio, WOR 710 The Voice of New York, on The Financial Quarterback which is hosted by 5-Star Wealth Manager Josh Jalinski. (He's also been named Advisor of the Year, and has been a member of the Top of the Million Dollar Round Table!) Avery has also been quoted on MSN Money and GoBanking Rates. Avery is passionate about helping people to take control of their money and create the life they want! Getting more from life when you're tight on cash can seem impossible. But real change and success happens when you take action every day. Avery's book will help you do that with easy techniques that anyone can implement, starting right now. You'll get the motivation, money saving tips, and action plan you need to maximize your chances of success. When not busy writing, Avery loves to read, and explore this beautiful planet we call home!
- Author(s)Avery Breyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.