All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis just published book reveals the dirty little secrets of the real estate industry. This is t your grandfather's guide to real estate transactions; it's a potent tool to slay the zombie monsters created by big-government regulation, big-bank manipulation, and above all the big complacent igrance that keeps people in chains. When did the dream house turn into a debtors' prison? When did buying land start to mean, going underwater? Once upon a time in America, keeping up with the Joneses used to mean every family could own their own home free and clear. As time went on, people started buying younger and younger, they invested less and less up front, they wanted more and more built-in conveniences, and they extended their mortgages longer and longer. Before the next generation could realize it, they had become lifetime slaves in homes that were their own and yet t their own. That's the thirty- and forty-year mortgage; a lifetime career of indentured servitude. Find out how to make your home your own castle once again! Read HOW TO STOP PAYING YOUR MORTGAGE WITHOUT LEAVING HOME today and learn how people like you are already exerting their npayment rights from the comfort of their own homes!
- Author BiographyWilliam Orion and Jana J. Perlman work in real estate to provide a radically different approach to property sales and management that not only respects real estate convention but also cuts through the red tape thoughtlessly wrapped around property owners.
- Author(s)William Orion
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.