All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA practical reference for university and senior secondary school students. Theories are explained in straight-forward language, including factors that affect the learning of languages, such as motivation, memory and a range of strategies initiated by students themselves. Examples are taken from the beginner to advanced levels, including print and other media, individual and class study. Students report their use of computers and how they have approached the learning of culture. A final chapter has advice on taking examinations.
- Author BiographyMARILYN LEWIS is Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Language Teaching and Learning at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Marilyn Lewis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/1999
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight348 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.