All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionLoaded with wit and ability but thing to show for it, twenty-four-year-old Peyton Banks moves to the big city hoping to distinguish himself. His goal: get into the world of sales where the commissions are high as his confidence to be the best. The opportunity comes when the powerful and alluring Demi Bonet dangles the prospect of making it big with her firm, a place where only the superstars get a chance to join. His challenge: first prove his credentials by closing the biggest deal of his life. Demi points Peyton to one of her father's secret operatives who offers him the chance to make the big sale, but t one without risk, he's warned. Peyton takes up the challenge, certain he can succeed, but unaware that he has been lured into an intricate business deal meant to even old scores.
- Author BiographyDavid Eubanks worked in sales over a stretch of forty years. In that time he sold hi-fi, televisions, furniture, computer training, technical writing services and enterprise software systems. As a sales trainer, he instructed hundreds of commissioned salespersons. He has a B.A. in Political Science and a M.A. in Family and Child Studies, attended more sales seminars than he can remember and read enough how-to-sell books to fill a large suitcase. Comments are welcome at: email@example.com.
- Author(s)MR David Eubanks
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.