All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive user-friendly handbook to living and working in an Arab cultural environment, How to Succeed in the Gulf provides valuable insights in doing business in the region and includes a wealth of practical tips and guidelines to help bridge the culture gap and build rewarding relationships.
- Author BiographyAn international marketing and economic development consultant, Patrick Macdonald MA has worked in the Far East and Middle East since 1977 and has nearly 20 years' experience of the Gulf region, much of it working at a senior level for Arab government organizations. Now an independent consultant and freelance writer, he works with both Arab and international clients on a wide range of projects, including cross cultural training courses designed to prepare international executives for the challenges of life and business in the Middle East.
- Author(s)Patrick MacDonald
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.