All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionSince it was first published in 1978, How to Succeed in the Music Business has been regularly updated. It answers all the questions you have thought of and hundreds more you haven't! This new edition includes up-to-date information on electronic media and new techlogy in music. It gives advice on recording sessions, performing, publishing, contracts, royalties, management, internet, itunes, 'global' deals and the future.
- Author BiographyAlex Batterbee headed Music Sales Publishing Department from 2000 to 2007 and prior to that worked in various publishing roles for Polygram, MCA and Universal Music Publishing.
- Author(s)Alex Batterbee
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOmnibus Press
- Content Noteill
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.