All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Succeed With Online Learning, is focused on 1) learning how to learn in this new environment, 2) how to assure successful course completion, and 3) how to attain excellent academic performance. This book will guide you from the registration process through course completion in a plain English, straight-forward, and efficient way. Each chapter provides actual segments of an online course. Illustrations are used to highlight each topic discussed. The authors have extensive experience in online teaching/learning and have researched the best practices to achieve success. Opportunities exist for furthering one's education and earning a degree entirely online. Online learning is t dissimilar to any other form of learning. The only difference is the delivery mode. Your visible presence in the Cyber Classroom is your intellect, your wit, your personality and your writing skills. You can do it!
- Author BiographyRichard J. Van Ness, Ph.D. is the author of six books written on the subjects of finance, management, strategic planning, and education. He is professor of Management with more than 20 years of experience in the classroom including 10 years as a cyberprof working in the online teaching/learning environment. Additionally, he serves as a management training consultant. In his previous career he was the controller of an international construction company.
- Author(s)Richard J Van Ness Ph D
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.