All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom this classic tome, learn everything you need to kw to succeed with women without really trying: - How to be irresistible in short pants - How to break-up - How to avoid marriage until marriage can help you - How to select the first wife - How to keep your wife in love with you - How to handle money in marriage - How to select the second wife First published in 1957, this guide is a timeless and humorous manual for men of all ages who seek to become irresistible to women.
- Author BiographyShepherd Mead, author of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying that inspired the Pulitzer Prize-winning musical of the same name, was one of those men dogged by success. Born in St. Louis in April 1914, Mead attended Washington University. Upon graduation he went to New York to practice being an intellectual and ended up as a junior executive and then a vice president of Benton & Bowles. His biting attacks against society only gained him greater fame and success, and he finally resigned and fled to Europe with his wife and three children in 1957. He spent a year in Geneva and then went to England in 1958. Mead died in London, England at his flat overlooking the beautiful Hurlingham Club by the Thames on August 15, 1994 at the age of 80.
- Author(s)Shepherd Mead
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claude Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.