All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBrace yourself...60 is approaching! It's time to face the facts - even though you might t feel it, you're decidedly more O.A.P. than V.I.P. But don't trade your custard creams for the cod-liver oil just yet, because there's plenty more fun to be had. This cheerful little book, full of tongue-in-cheek advice, will put some swagger in your step for many years to come!
- Author BiographyMike Haskins and Clive Whichelow have written for Smack the Pony , Dead Ringers and Spitting Image as well as for The Mail On Sunday , the Daily Express , and The Daily Mirror. Their bestselling So You're series has sold 485,000 copies.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow,Mike Haskins
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Width111 mm
- Height154 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.