All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders get the truth about dating in this frank and insightful volume, including real-life experiences and guidance about determining whether an individual is ready to date.Tips are given on how to handle peer pressure, what to do when feelings change about friends, how to handle flirting, how to read body language, what to do when one is asked out and on the first date and beyond, what to do about other friendships once you are dating, how to talk to parents, and what to do when a relationship ends. Additional suggestions for dealing with specific dating situations are offered in sidebars and fact boxes.
- Author(s)Lisa Miles,Xanna Eve Chown
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGirl Talk (Rosen)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width185 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.