Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive career management guide for teachers, offering sound advice for all teachers at any stage of their teaching career.This is the ultimate self-help guide on career management for teachers of all ages and at any stage in their career. Written by career management expert, Margaret Adams, it offers a structured approach to managing a career in teaching. This book will help every teacher to establish their next career steps, whether they are seeking promotion, looking to develop their skills, thinking about downshifting, simply trying to survive, or wondering if it is time to leave the profession. Well-written and highly accessible, this guide will provide teachers with everything they need to kw about their career.
- Author BiographyMargaret Adams runs her own consultancy, and has specialised in developing teachers and lecturers in schools and colleges for over twenty years. A teacher for many years herself, Margaret has written numerous features on career management for teachers, focusing on whole career issues and on work-life balance.
- Author(s)Margaret Adams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note12 bw illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.