Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWinston Harlon lives in the busy, exciting New York City. He is young, handsome, intelligent, and successful. Through the chaos of the City, he finds the love of his life, a woman, named Charity, who has pledged herself to celibacy until marriage. Attraction, wit, intelligence, and romance ignite a bond between Winston and his Charity that cant go unticed, celebrated, or suppressed. The love's journey that ensues seems like it cant get any better, yet the relationship continues to electrify Winston and Charity as they work within the physical boundaries of their affair. The couple-in-love must t only deal with their feelings for each other, but also deal with the feelings of their friends and family members as Winston and Charity's relationship changes interactions with everyone in their immediate lives. Love's journey meets tragedy, and Winston is left to battle the demonic forces of grief and depression. He journeys to, and is trapped in, a downward spiral, welcoming his descent to despair, at times. Winston spends a lot of time in turmoil, wondering how God can be a good God, or even exist, and such fate meet Charity. With the help of his pastor, parents and an unlikely group of globetrotting seniors, Winston begins to walk out of despair as he faces the torment that challenges his beliefs, faith, and existence. From undying love to powerful loss to flourishing healing, walk with Winston as he experiences situations inevitable to humankind - emotional roller coasters that test staying power. It is a story that is getting rave reviews and some are even reading the story for a second time.
- Author BiographyInez R. Reilly is a Christian Minister, Elder, Book Author and Motivational Speaker. Ms. Reilly's books are available at several retailers, including Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and more. All of Inez's books share a common thread - the intent is to inspire, motivate, and rally people to spread and enjoy God's fruits, eliminate negative thoughts and actions, love unconditionally, and practice goodwill to humankind and self. Ms. Reilly was born in Jamaica, New York. She is the natural mother of three, the spiritual mother of one, and has a grandson. She was called to the ministry, while attending New Life Ministries, in 1990. She was mentored under the tutelage of Pastor Katherine Corbett. Ms. Reilly was ordained in January 1995, in Long Island, New York. Currently residing in Richmond, VA, Ms. Reilly is the founder of the I Am's Property (www.iamsproperty.biz), a specific ministry to the hurting souls within the body of Christ. She also has an outreach to those who are searching for answers as it pertains to their soul's peace. Ms. Reilly is currently a member of Mt. Gilead Full Gospel International Ministries, where Bishop Daniel Robertson, Jr. and Elena Robertson, are the Pastors.
- Author(s)Inez R Reilly
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.