All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce considered medicinal, tea is a mysterious beverage that calms and soothes. Tea is ritualized and revered, especially in Great Britain. In, How to Tea: British Tea Times, the reader takes an enjoyable journey learning a brief history of tea, British tea times (including food and teas served), how to brew and drink tea, how to plan a tea party and finishing with tea paraphernalia and a glossary of teas. Author, Rebecca Black of Etiquette Now! has presented Tea Etiquette Workshops countless times. Now you can have this valuable information in the palm of your hand.
- Author BiographyRebecca Black is most recognized as the co-owner, consultant, trainer and creative lead of the Etiquette Now! with clients from around the world. For more than two decades, she has created unique classes, lesson plans and books, as well as written articles and answered etiquette questions for her Got Etiquette website, blogs and for others. Rebecca - also known as the Polite One - began her career as a California credentialed teacher, but found that the classroom environment limited her creativity. Thus, she retired early to find her calling in helping others through her etiquette training. A tireless writer, this author has written dozens of books and lesson plans. Please visit Etiquette Now! for a complete list of her work.
- Author(s)Rebecca Black
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byWalker Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.53
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.73
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.