All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for any librarian who needs to teach either one person at a time or an entire class, How to Teach: A Practical Guide for Librarians is a standalone guide to becoming proficient in teaching users how to access, evaluate and use information. This book is designed for all librarians and library staff who teach as part of their role and is useful to library school students new to teaching.
- Author BiographyBeverley E. Crane creates training materials for Dialog, including distance education online courses and self-paced modules and videos on searching techniques, and is editor of the Dialog customer e-newsletters. She is the author of four previous books, most recently Using Web 2.0 Tools and Social Networking in the K-12 Classroom (Neal-Schuman, 2012).
- Author(s)Beverley E. Crane
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Practical Guides for Librarians Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.