All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn How to Teach Drums, Claire Brock guides you through all the different areas needed t only to get started, but to set you on the path to becoming an excellent drum teacher. As well as helping you to decide for yourself what you want to teach and how to teach it, you'll cover where you can teach, how to advertise and get new students, building a website, making YouTube videos and much more. The book also includes a dedicated section on the growing area of teaching online using Skype. Whether you're hoping to add a little extra regular income or earn a full time living, How to Teach Drums, written in plain English, gives you all the information you need to build your business and become a successful drum teacher. Includes a foreword by Craig Blundell. What makes you a great teacher? Where do you start? There is the big question and one that I always get asked. If you're really serious about teaching drums, this for me is the bible of how to do it Craig Blundell.
- Author BiographyClaire Brock has a degree in Music from the University of East Anglia and also studied at Drumtech, where she gained the Top Student award in 2002/3. She has many years teaching experience both privately and in schools. Her students have been members of the National Youth Orchestra and National Youth Wind Orchestra of Great Britain, and have gone on to study at specialist music institutions like the Royal College of Music, The Institute and BIMM amongst others. Claire has worked as a specialist Percussion Examiner for the London College of Music, where she also trained other examiners in drum kit examining, and composed pieces for their Drum Kit syllabuses. As well as doing a lot of studio work she has toured much of Europe and played with the likes of Robyn and Ex- Sneaker Pimp Kelli Ali.
- Author(s)Claire Brock
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.