Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Falstaff Award for Best Shakespeare Book, How To Teach Your Children Shakespeareis a foolproof, ermously fun method of teaching your children the classic works of William Shakespeare by Tony-Award winning playwright, Ken Ludwig. To kw someShakespeare provides a head start in life. His plays are among the great bedrocks of Western civilization andcontainthe finest writing of the past 450 years. Many of the best vels, plays, poems, and films in the English language produced since Shakespeare s death in 1616 fromPride and PrejudicetoThe Godfather are heavily influenced by Shakespeare s stories, characters, language, and themes. InHow to Teach Your Children Shakespeare, acclaimed playwright Ken Ludwig provides the tools you need to inspire an understanding, and a love, of Shakespeare s works in your children, and to have fun together along the way. Ken Ludwig devised his friendly, easy-to-master methods while teaching his own children.Beginning withmemorizing short passages fromthe plays, his techniquethen instillschildren with cultural references they will utilize for years to come. Ludwig s approach includes understanding of the time period and implications of Shakespeare s diction as well as the invaluable lessons behind hiswords and stories.Colorfully incorporating the history of Shakespearean theater andsociety, How to Teach Your Children Shakespeareguides readers on aninformedandadventurousjourney through the world in which the Bard wrote. This book s simple process allows anyone to impartto childrenthe wisdom of plays likeAMidsummer Night s Dream, Twelfth Night, Macbeth, andRomeo and Juliet. And there s fun to be had throughout. Shakespeare vices and experts and readers of all ages will each find something delightfully irresistible inHow to Teach Your Children Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyKEN LUDWIG is an internationally acclaimed playwright who has had numerous hits on Broadway, in London, and throughout the world.His plays and musicals includeLend Me a Tenor, which won two Tony Awards, andCrazy for You, which won the Tony Award for Best Musical. He has also won two Laurence Olivier Awards and the Edgar Award from the Mystery Writers of America. His work has been commissioned by the Royal Shakespeare Company, and has been performed inover thirty countries inmore thantwenty languages.Visit him at www.kenludwig.com.
- Author(s)Ken Ludwig
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Content Note28 line art
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.