All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 'teach-yourself' book argues that although as an FE teacher you spend your time teaching others - perhaps you need to spend some time teaching yourself! As an FE teacher you can use teaching theories, models and ideas to learn how to deal with personal and professional problems you encounter as a student of 'life'. No one can deny it's tough working in the Learning and Skills Sector - and you may feel sometimes that it drives you to drink! It feels easier to teach others what to do in tough situations than to think about what you can do for yourself. This book encourages FE teachers to use the expertise gained from the experience of teaching others to teach themselves how to deal with the headaches and realities of college life, and to take the opportunity to think more about themselves and their teaching in a new light.
- Author BiographyAngela Steward has taught for over thirty years in the FE sector. She now teaches part-time at City College Norwich, UK.
- Author(s)Angela Steward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential FE Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.