All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMyths often include supernatural characters who have extraordinary powers. How To Tell a Myth is an engaging title that introduces readers to myths from around the world. Step-by-step instructions help readers create their own myths.
- Author(s)Robert Walker
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleText Styles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width208 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.