All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamed for creating some of the most iconic images in European art - including Mona Lisa and The Last Supper - Leonardo da Vinci has influenced generations of artists and thinkers, and continues to do so after more than 500 years. While we cant hope to emulate his achievements, da Vinci showed an attitude towards life from which we can all learn. A true polymath, he was also a sculptor, architect, musician, mathematician, engineer and an anatomist and, with an unquenchable thirst for kwledge, da Vinci was never satisfied with what he had learned, frequently turning his mind to new, unexplored subjects. He saw links between art and science, and constantly pursued perfection and accuracy in his work, so that he developed many techniques we continue to use to this day. Combining these strengths with a unique imagination, da Vinci came up with designs for inventions centuries ahead of their time. In How to Think Like da Vinci, you too can learn to think like the Renaissance man, seize your opportunities, harness your talents, invate and experiment and imagine the impossible. Read about this great man's life and achievements and develop your understanding of one of the world's most eclectic and extraordinary minds.
- Author BiographyDaniel Smith is a non-fiction author and editor who has written across a range of subjects, including politics, economics and social history. He is the author of the 'How to Think Like...' series for Michael O'Mara Books. He is also a long-time contributor to The Statesman's Yearbook, the geo-political guide to the world that celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2013. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Daniel Smith
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.