All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis fantastic volume allows readers to take a peek inside the heads of some of the world's greatest living designers and learn what it is that drives people to become graphic artists; how they think, how they connect to others, and the special skills they have. How to Think Like a Great Graphic Designer is a series of honest, intimate, and revealing interviews with nineteen of the today's top designers - including Stefan Sagmeister, Michael Beirut, David Carson, and Milton Glaser - in which they share their individual approaches, processes, opinions, and thoughts about their work.
- Author BiographyDebbie Millman has more than twenty years experience in the design industry. Her clients have included Pepsi, Johnson & Johnson, Gillette, Pfizer, and Campbell's.
- Author(s)Debbie Millman
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/11/2007
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/02/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.