All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplore how entrepreneurial thinking can dramatically improve your work, life and relationshipsHaving the drive, ambition and inspiration to start a new business takes a special mind-set and self-confidence think Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg. It s wonder that we regard successful entrepreneurs as modern-day magicians, transforming sometimes-radical ideas into global brands that change the way we live our lives. But what if that spirit and drive were applied to the world outside of business start-ups?An entrepreneur seeks to build something from thing, to take an inspired idea and make it a reality. In How to Think Like an Entrepreneur, Philip Delves Broughton will explore what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur the ability to disrupt the status quo and generate fresh perspectives and ultimately lead us to the heart of great entrepreneurial thinking: an understanding of our deepest human needs. By harnessing the passion, verve and limitless imagination of an entrepreneur, this book will show you new ways to improve your business, but also your life and relationships.
- Author BiographyPhilip Delves Broughton is the author of two international bestsellers, Life's a Pitch, and What They Teach You at Harvard Business School. He grew up in England, received his BA in Classics from Oxford and his MBA from Harvard Business School. He has been a reporter for the Daily Telegraph and now writes regularly for the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Philip Delves Broughton
- PublisherPicador USA
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleSchool of Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicador USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width114 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.