All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over fifteen years, How to Think Theologically has served as the ideal primer on the work of theology for students at all levels of study. Stone and Duke contend that theology is t an optional, esoteric discipline, but one that every Christian person is called to do, and thus they welcome everyone to the essential, vibrant work of making religious sense of concrete life situations.The third edition of this popular book retains all of the lucid and lively text that marked the previous editions. On this already strong foundation, case studies and bibliographies are updated, and several helpful pedagogical elements are added.
- Author(s)Howard W. Stone,James Duke
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.