All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the popularity of the strong-selling Mix & Match format with the appeal of How to Train Your Dragon, the new animated movie from Dreamworks, this book lets readers create hundreds of unique dragon combinations.
Based on the movie, How to Train Your Dragon, this Mix & Match book lets readers create hundreds of unique dragon combinations simply by flipping the three die-cut panels on each page. The book features six different dragons from the movie-- big and small, fierce and funny, winged or fire-breathing--and kids can mix and match the features to create hundreds of new dragons.
- Author(s)David Roe
- PublisherReader's Digest Association
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleDreamWorks Mix & Match
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest Association
- Weight503 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm