All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving to a new area and a new school, Louis is horrified to discover his parents changing into ultra-competitive parents, wanting him and his younger brother to get straight As at school and join all sorts of after-school clubs and activities like the other kids in the area. Suddenly Louis's life is longer his own - until he meets Maddy, who claims to have trained her parents to igre her- But does Louis really want to be igred? A truly contemporary tale with characters kids will recognize instantly!
- Author BiographyPETE JOHNSON began work as a film critic for Radio One, then became a teacher. His experiences in the classroom inspired him to write his first book for children, and he still keeps contact with a panel of young readers to gain their viewpoint as he writes. He is the author of over forty books, including the bestselling How To Train Your Parents. Pete's books have won various awards, including the Young Telegraph Award and the Brilliant Book Award, and have been translated into twenty-three languages. He lives in St Albans.
- Author(s)Pete Johnson
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.