All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion volume to How to Treat Your Dogs and Cats with Over-the-Counter Drugs serves as a reference for pet owners and continues Dr. Robert Ridgway's primary goal of offering an easy-to-use guide that enable them to correctly use over-the-counter (OTC) drugs to treat their ailing pets. Dr. Ridgway offers a complete description of many common disease conditions that owners can either treat or prevent with OTC drugs. Easy to read and understand, this resource describes common conditions in pets simply, including surgical site issues, euthanasia or humane death, bleeding wounds, pain and how to identify it, oral warts, stings from insects, issues of the teeth, aging pets, and many more that occur frequently in cats and dogs of all ages and breeds. Each ailment is followed by a treatment and a prevention for the condition described. The treatment gives the dosage needed to cure the illness and tells the reader where they can purchase the product to treat the medical condition. The choice of medical treatment for pets is a decision that pet owners alone can make, but with this reference, they have a unique guide describing what to do and where to find the over-the-counter drugs they need to make their pet well.
- Author(s)Robert L Ridgway DVM
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.