All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTired little lion doesn't want to go to bed. He's had a bath and cleaned his teeth and wants to play instead...This is a board book about bedtime featuring a lovely little lion. You can discover the big moments and daily routines of every toddler's life, with lovable animal characters and a playful, rhyming text. Each story features a child and their very own baby animal, brought to life by the creator of The Big Night-Night Book.
- Author BiographyJane Clarke (Author) Jane Clarke is the talented poet and author of successful picture books including Dippy's Sleepover and G.E.M. She has also written Only Tadpoles Have Tails and Sherman Swaps Shells, in the Flying Foxes series. Jane currently lives in Kent with two big labradors and a collection of fossils, rocks and shells.Georgie Birkett (Illustrator) Georgie Birkett completed her degree in Graphic Design and Illustration at the University of Brighton in 1996. She has since illustrated many books published all over the world and in 2008 she won the Best Baby Book 2008 in the Booktrust Early Years Awards for Is This My Nose? (Red Fox). Georgie Birkett was born in Kent. She now lives in Lewes, East Sussex, with her husband, David, and sons, Jack and Albert.
- Author(s)Jane Clarke
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleHow to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox Picture Books
- Weight328 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Birkett
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.