Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe weather's gone weird. The polar bears are anxious. Ghastly Global Warming is here. But don't panic. Help is at hand. Someone's about to save the planet and guess what? It's you! You are going to make the culprits behave. But who are they, these planet-wreckers? You? Your friends? No! It's grown-ups - the Groans - and they're about to get a nasty shock! We'll help you draw up a Glorious Green Charter for them to sign, and show you how to punish them - oh yes - if they don't change their Grumbelicious ways. It's time to turn those parents Green!
- Author BiographyJames Russell lives in Bristol, the 'Green Capital' of England. James employs a style reminiscent of the Horrible Histories books and Roald Dahl short stories. How To Turn Your Parents Green is in full colour, and contains 10 outstanding illustrations by Bristol-based artist Oivind Hovland.
- Author(s)James Russell
- PublisherTangent Books
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNaked Guides Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width122 mm
- Height162 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oivind Hovland
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.