All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the easy steps to turn your talents into profits. YES, you have what it takes to start your own Business! Let us birth it together, as through God, ALL things are possible! Because I believe it, I can achieve it! This book is written for anyone who wants to start a business. There are age limits, cultural constraints, gender restrictions, educational minimums, or deminational requirements. In other words, if you are willing to apply the simple principles I have shared in this book then there is reason why you cant be successful in your business.
- Author BiographyJanet Green, the proud mother of three young men of God, created God's Will Ministry. As a Director of New Destiny Christian Center Entrepreneur Ministry, she teaches people how to start a business. She volunteered as an ambassador for three different Chambers of Commerce in central Florida namely; Central Florida Christian Chamber of Commerce, Apopka Chamber of Commerce, and the African American Chamber of Commerce. Janet now speaks in prisons, evangelizes in her church community, and visits a local hospital on weekends where she prays for the sick. Janet is frequently interviewed about her latest books Dream and Visions from God or How to Turn Your Talent into a Business. As if this does not keep her busy enough, she cooks and serves the homeless. At age 14, Janet had her first experience in business leadership when she helped her Uncle Gigi manage his poultry business. Her 20-year career in the hospitality industry began in New York City as a hotel PBX operator and ended as a Director of Human Resources. email@example.com www.facebook.com/GodSpeaksToUsThroughDreamsAndVisions www.facebook.com/Talent2business * Through God ALL things are possible. * Ask and it will be done. * Seek and ye shall find.
- Author(s)MS Janet Green
- PublisherOlmstead Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOlmstead Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr Phyllis Olmstead,Dr Phyllis M Olmstead
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.