All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScience is brimful with weird and wonderful language that poetry just loves - stuff like quarks and quasars, atoms and ammonites, organisms and oxygen, protons and photons, plankton and plasma, hydrogen and helium, electrons and electricity - to name but a few. How to Turn Your Teacher Purple! Sizzling science poems is a collection which brings out the entertaining aspects of science - from the big bang to inventions to weird-looking creatures. Following the success of our previous poetry collections, The Secret Life of Pants and Let's Recycle Grandad, this sparkling collection includes poems by Wendy Cope, Tony Mitton and many more.
- Author BiographyJames Carter is a children's poet published by Walker (Cars, Stars and Electric Guitars, and The Time-travelling Underpants). He is also an anthologist, working in collaboration with Graham Denton for Macmillan - Wild! Rhymes that Roar! and Walker - Orange Silver Sausage. He has contributed poems to Let's Recycle Grandad, The Secret Life of Pants and My Cat is in Love with the Goldfish and is a frequent visitor to schools.
- Author(s)James Carter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white throughout
- Weight87 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.