All listings for this product
About this product
Your dog deserves a celebration of life video. Here's how to video record your dog's life story or make a movie, DVD, training documentary, or Time Capsule starring your dog included in your intergenerational family.
Learn to record your dog's life story. Nearly everybody uses a camcorder to make videos of the family dog or takes pictures and puts them in a scrapbook to remember a dog as part of a family.
Put your videos on DVDs, Flash Drives, CDs, or save to your computer linked to your camcorder for editing. From the time you first bring home a new puppy, a this is your life video podcast or disc of your dog's memorable moments can become part of a family history video newsletter or keepsake heirloom album.
Learn how to conserve, protect videos, diaries, scrapbooks, or photos in digital or acid-free paper scrap books. Produce a personal, family, or salable video starring you and your dog. If you want to make the video available to others, you'll find instruction here on how to write, finance, produce, distribute, publicize, launch, promote, and market salable dog documentaries that include intergenerational family video newsletters or videos that feature prominently dogs or any pet.
- Author(s)Anne Hart
- PublisherASJA Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASJA Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96