All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can World War Two teach us about successful contemporary business strategies? This cross-disciplinary book shows how military considerations and commercial objectives go hand-in-hand, explaining how today's managers can adopt lessons learned from our finest hour.
- Author BiographyAs well as being passionate about modern history, Ignacio Gonzalez-Posada is a marketing professional who has worked in Germany, Spain, Japan, and the United States.
- Author(s)Ignacio Gonzalez-Posasa
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content Notemaps and diagrams
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.