How to Win in Commercial Real Estate Investing: Find, Evaluate & Purchase Your First Commercial Property - in 9 Weeks or Less by R. Craig Coppola (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to investing in commercial real estate, it's easy to make a mistake...so why risk it? Improve your chances of success with a book researched, lived, and written by a master of commercial real estate: Craig Coppola. Craig has navigated the markets, ridden ecomic ups and downs, and bought and sold countless commercial projects - and he's mastered the world of brokerage, leasing and investing. Readers will learn how to set their own commercial investment goals and create a plan to achieve them, see opportunities with new real-estate eyes, perform due diligence on a property with minimal cost, use a proven step-by-step process for evaluating properties to weed out losers and showcase winners, and traverse the minefield of letters of intent and contracts.
- Author BiographyR. Craig Coppola is the top producing office broker in Lee & Associates' 35 year history, as well as one of the Founding Principals of Lee & Associates Arizona. He has completed over 3,500 lease and sale transactions over the past 30 years, totaling a value in excess of $3,500,000,000. Craig is among the very few -- less than 40 worldwide -- who has earned the top three designations in the real estate industry: CCIM, CRE and SIOR. How to Win in Commercial Real Estate is Craig's first book and his second, The Art of Commercial Real Estate Leasing, is scheduled to publish in the fall of 2014. Craig served as NAIOP Chapter President of the Year in 2003, the highest personal honor given by the largest real estate development trade association (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties). In addition, he has been awarded NAIOP's office broker of the year six times. Craig is also a Past Chairman of the Southwest Chapter of CRE (Counselors of Real Estate). CRE is a trade organization representing the finest real estate consultants for over 50 years. A third generation Arizonan and father of four remarkable children, Craig holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance from Nicholls State University and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University. He and his wife are active within the Phoenix community and Craig is a sough-after national speaker on real estate and motivational topics. Craig is the most experienced and the smartest person I know when it comes to commercial real estate. He is my go-to expert. - Robert Kiyosaki, Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad; Investor and Entrepreneur Winner of the 2015 Best First Time Author Award, National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE)..The Author was given this award by the judges, noting it is a helpful guide for getting started in a complicated and intimidating field...
- Author(s)R. Craig Coppola
- PublisherRDA Press, LLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNevada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBZK Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.