How to Worry Less About Money by The School of Life, Dr. John Armstrong (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sisyphusbooks
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur relationship with money is one that lasts a lifetime, yet traditionally books on the subject tend to take one of two routes: a) how to get more, or b) how to deal with less. John Armstrong turns these approaches upside down, and looks t at money itself, but at how we relate to it and the meaning we attach to it. How does it drive us and frighten us? Can it change the world for the better? And how much do we actually need? Offering surprising and helpful new insights, this book will encourage you to redefine your feelings about money, and ultimately enable you to discover what is really important to you in life. One in the new series of books from The School of Life, launched May 2012: How to Stay Sane by Philippa Perry How to Find Fulfilling Work by Roman Krznaric How to Worry Less About Money by John Armstrong How to Change the World by John-Paul Flintoff How to Thrive in the Digital Age by Tom Chatfield How to Think More About Sex by Alain de Botton
- Author BiographyJohn Armstrong was until recently Philosopher in Residence at the Melbourne Business School and is Senior Advisor to the Vice-Chancellor of Melbourne University. He is the author of several internationally acclaimed books on art, aesthetics and philosophy, the latest of which, In Search of Civilization, was published in 2009. The School of Life is a London-based enterprise that is dedicated to the most useful ideas relevant to the dilemmas of everyday life. We consider questions like: How can we fulfil our potential? Can work be inspiring? Why does community matter? Can relationships last a lifetime? We don't have all the answers, but we will direct you towards a variety of useful ideas - from philosophy to literature, psychology to the visual arts - that are guaranteed to stimulate, provoke, nourish and console.
- Author(s)Dr. John Armstrong,The School of Life
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width130 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Reading Age16
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.