All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to enter the presence of Jesus? Can people today do this or only biblical characters?In this classic book, Joseph Carroll shows us what it means to truly come into Jesus presence. There is so much more to truly worshiping Jesus than church services and personal devotions. True worship requires complete commitment of emotions, intellect, and will and our reward is great. Carroll directs us into the presence of Christ by drawing on Scripture, especially the book of Revelation, and by giving practical steps of personal worship. The experiences of some of history s greatest saints also serve as relatable examples of true worship.This deeply practical and personal book will help us kw Jesus more intimately on a daily basis. It will help usdrawclose to Christ, to experience His presence, and to worship Him in ways far better than what most of us imagine to be possible.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH S. CARROLL was the founder of the Evangelical Institute of Greenville South Carolina and served as Pastor and Senior Elder at the First Evangelical Church in Greenville. He traveled extensively throughout the Far East speaking to mission societies. In addition, he served as Pastor at the Tokyo Evangelical Church.
- Author(s)Joseph S Carroll
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byJohn F MacArthur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.