Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.67+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWouldn't it be great if you could have one of the world's most accomplished and sought after Flash teachers sitting next to you at your computer as you navigate the infinite possibilities of Macromedia Flash 8? How to Wow with Flash is the next best thing. Flash powerhouse-Colin Smith-rewned author, Web designer, and trainer, has developed an effective way to help you reach your full creative potential. Just like great cookbooks-the ones with short, clear-cut instructions and mouth-watering photos of the delectable concoctions-this book identifies challenges, provides simple recipes for overcoming them, and plugs in inspirational full-color photos of the glorious results. Colin guides you step-by-step through real-world projects, with an emphasis on uncompromising quality, last-minute flexibility, and go-home-at-night speed! You'll learn tips and techniques on everything from common workflow problems and exciting Web animation techniques to custom projects and movies using Flash 8. This is a fast paced book that exposes the secrets to making things move in new ways, add interactivity, sound and video to make audiences go wow! This book begins with the essentials of workflow and Flash foundations (including Frames, Keyframes, creating shapes, blend modes) and then moves on to motion and effects, sound and video, and widgets and interactivity. Next comes the fun with creative projects such creating sweeping motion using custom easing, generating interactive navigation, creating slide shows, using masks, producing stunning effects with Flash 8's new filters, adding looping music, and more. The How to Wow! companion CD makes it a snap and is packed with everything you need to work through the projects in the book and start creating your own Web sites and animations that wow!
- Author BiographyAuthor, trainer, and new-media designer Colin Smith is the founder of the world's most popular Photoshop resource site, PhotoshopCAFE.com, and was formerly senior editor and art director for Voice magazine. He is also a columnist and regular contributor to several graphic art publications and Web sites as well as the author of more than a dozen books, including the best-sellingHow to Do Everything with Photoshop CS.
- Author(s)Colin Smith
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date29/12/2015
- Content Notecol Illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width228 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.