All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to meet today's business needs and reflect the use of current technology, this book presents approximately 75 model letters that demonstrate correct formats and modes of expression used in business correspondence. Categories include credit applications, letters of inquiry, orders of goods and services, formal business announcements, letters of recommendation, letters dealing with complaints and claims, in-house correspondence, news releases, sales letters as used by direct marketers, and more. This book also features examples of different letter formatting styles as well as sections on e-mail correspondence and effective presentation of Internet r sum s.
- Author(s)Andrea B. Geffner
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.