All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful training programs are designed using a series of interactive materials that help learners discover concepts and apply what is learned back to the job. The systematic process described in this book will help raise the trainer's skills to the next level of development. Easy-to-use tools and templates answer all the questions trainers, course designers, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) may have about how to develop training materials and more easily create the best training program in the shortest amount of time.
- Author BiographyJean Barbazette is founder of The Training Clinic, a consulting firm based in Seal Beach, California.
- Author(s)Jean Barbazette
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.