All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $19.38Was:AU $27.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionIn Tibetan Calligraphy, Sanje Elliott shows us how to capture the elegance and grace of Tibetan calligraphy without prior kwledge of either Tibetan language or calligraphy. This beautiful book includes many prayers, mantras, and seed syllables to copy and study. Perfect for practitioners, artists, and anyone interested in the Tibetan language.
- Author BiographySanje Elliott has been practicing Tibetan arts since 1974. His first teacher was the American artist Glen Eddy, and he has studied with numerous Tibetan artists in Darjeeling and Kathmandu. A former head of the art department at Naropa University, he now lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Sanje Elliot
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight227 g
- Width250 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.