All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Tibetan Calligraphy, Sanje Elliott shows us how to capture the elegance and grace of Tibetan calligraphy without prior kwledge of either Tibetan language or calligraphy. This beautiful book includes many prayers, mantras, and seed syllables to copy and study. Perfect for practitioners, artists, and anyone interested in the Tibetan language.
- Author BiographySanje Elliott has been practicing Tibetan arts since 1974. His first teacher was the American artist Glen Eddy, and he has studied with numerous Tibetan artists in Darjeeling and Kathmandu. A former head of the art department at Naropa University, he now lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Sanje Elliot
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight227 g
- Width250 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.