All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling author James Green shares his own ground-breaking 6-step formula for producing top quality, highly successful n-fiction books in just 24 hours. 24 Hour Bestseller: How to Write a Book in 24 Hours will provide you with a 6-step writing blueprint that you can set on full 'rinse and repeat mode' providing you with a step-by-step recipe for writing success. After becoming disillusioned with his own writing struggles, the author decided to completely re-engineer the entire process, providing a plan for: generating and validating new book ideas; creating comprehensive book outlines; writing in a quick, easy and enjoyable way; publishing the completed books effortlessly. Inside 24 Hour Bestseller, you will learn: How to stir your creative juices to constantly think up new book ideas; How to validate and evaluate your ideas for maximum profit; How to create a solid book outline that will make the writing process a breeze; How to turn your writing into a fun game; How to stay motivated; When to outsource (and when t to); How to craft your book title and description for maximum impact; How to publish your book to KDP easily; Book pricing strategies; And much more... If you've become overwhelmed and disillusioned with the whole writing process, this book will be your guide and your tonic, re-energizing your authoring efforts. You'll be more productive than ever, and most importantly, you will find writing enjoyable once again! Whether you're a complete vice and have never even written a book before, are struggling to come up with new book ideas, or are a seasoned author who simply needs some tips on how to write more effectively, then this book is for you. 24 Hour Bestseller will guide you step-by-step through the entire formula and get you authoring for success once more!
- Author BiographyJames Green is an author and an internet marketer. His first series of books taught strategies on how to rank in Google, YouTube and Amazon. His new series focuses on sharing his knowledge on how to write and market books, particularly using Amazon Publishing.
- Author(s)James Green
- Date of Publication09/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.