All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting a book is t a guaranteed fast track to vast royalty windfalls and bestseller fame and fortune. Nor is it an ego trip to be put off until retirement. Writing a high quality, content-rich, n-fiction business book to showcase your expertise and promote your brand is the smartest and most cost-effective marketing and business development decision you'll ever make. In 2006 RainToday.com and Wellesley Hills Group published a report called The Business Impact of Writing a Book. Of the business book authors surveyed: 94 percent reported that their book improved their brand. 95 percent reported that their book generated more speaking engagements. 96 percent reported that their book generated more clients. 94 percent reported that their book generated more leads. 87 percent reported that their book allowed them to charge higher fees. 87 percent reported that their book allowed them to generate a more desirable client base. 76 percent reported that their book allowed them to close more deals. The overwhelming outcome of this research was, Assuming you have something worthwhile to say in a book, write one! How to Write a Book in 33 Days will explore the numerous benefits of becoming an author and take you through a systematic process to help you travel from an idea on a blank screen to a finished manuscript faster than you ever dreamed possible. It will also walk you through the various publishing options available to you and explore the pros and cons of each. About the Author: Karen McCreadie is a professional author and ghostwriter. She has written over 35 books, including several international bestsellers. Karen has been commissioned to write for mainstream publishers, including John Wiley & Sons, Marshall Cavendish and Infinite Ideas. And for the record, Karen is t a trained writer so if she can do it - so can you!
- Author(s)Karen McCreadie
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.45
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.71
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.85
- AU $22.86Trending at AU $25.90
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.