All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you get your CV to the top of the pile? When you apply for a job, your CV is compared to hundreds of others. You've only got the time it takes the employer to scan the pages to show how brilliant you are. How do you impress them when you don't kw what employers are actually looking for? Now fully updated and revised to give you the most up-to-date and effective guidance, Brilliant CV tells you what a prospective employer is looking for and how to write it - w. * Learn how to write CVs that make the shortlist * Understand what employers love and loathe * Revamp your existing CV with minimum effort * Learn how to make the most of online applications and social media Find out what works in the real world and learn how to put it into practice through examples, exercises, samples and templates. With brilliant new chapters on how to tackle online applications and using social media to land that perfect job, you'll be well prepared and ready to really shine and stand out from the rest.
- Author BiographyJim Bright is the managing partner of Bright & Associates. He has an international reputation as a career development professional based on his award winning innovative career development research, best-selling career development books and his entertaining and informative speaking and training. Jim has over 20 years of experience in psychology and career development. Born in Royal Leamington Spa, he was educated at Trinity School and the University of Nottingham. He has a BA(Hons) and a PhD in psychology. He has published over 300 books,chapters journal and newspaper articles, tests and reports. Jim regularly gives Keynotes and workshops around the world, and regularly visits the UK to work and speak.
- Author(s)Jim Bright,Joanne Earl
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleBrilliant Business
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight570 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.