All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers step by step guidance on how to write effective grants that get the funding you need. Complete with examples of fully completed proposals, you'll also get an easy to use companion CD-ROM containing guide sheets and templates that can be easily downloaded, customized, and printed. The authors provide examples of completed proposals and numerous case studies to demonstrate how the grant seeking process typically works.
- Author BiographyCHERYL CARTER NEW and JAMES AARON QUICK are the sole owners and directors of Polaris Corporation. Polaris teaches grantsmanship to nonprofit organizations (The United Way National Training Center, the Non-Profit Center, and the Kellogg Foundation), primary and secondary schools, and for-profit and nonprofit healthcare facilities using three primary mediums: workshops, consulting services, and resource publishing. They lead over 100 workshops that have taught more than 4,000 people per year how to develop and plan projects, research funders, and write grants.
- Author(s)Cheryl New,James Aaron Quick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.