All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAny architect, engineer, or preservation professional revating a historic property must be familiar with the historic structure report (HSR)-a document that evaluates all aspects of a property to minimize damage during restoration. The only book of its kind, this practical guide walks readers through the process of compiling an HSR. From gathering historical and archival data about the property to analyzing its structural, mechanical, and electrical components to assessing the state of its interior finish, including wood, masonry, and metals, this book covers all the nuts and bolts of an expertly written, informative HSR. Explaining what information should be included in each section and how investigators can work together effectively as a team to produce a comprehensive, coherent report, this handbook is one professional should be without.
- Author BiographyDavid Arbogast is an architectural conservator and teaches at the Campbell Center for Historic Preservation.
- Author(s)David Arbogast
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note10 black-and-white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width229 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.