All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes meaning, stages and methods of writing a successful research project proposal and a thesis from the first draft proposal to the final version of the thesis. As a manual, this book follows a simple approach that beginners can use without complications and many termilogies and technical terms have been translated into Arabic. The book explains the structure of a thesis and proposal including title, abstract, introduction, literature review, materials and methods, results, discussion, biography and appendix (if there is any). These parts of the thesis are often mixed up without emphasizing the purpose of each part and often without limiting oneself to the specific chapter.
- Author BiographyMohamed E. Hamid, PhD, was born at Haj Abdullah, Gezira State, Sudan and received his Bachelor of Veterinary Science (1985) and Masters degree (1988) from the University of Khartoum, then awarded PhD (1994) from the University of Newcastle, United Kingdom. He conducted postdoctoral studies at Berlin's Free University (1995-1997) and received Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship from Germany in 1997. He worked at the University of Khartoum (1985-2009) till he reached Associate Professor. Currently he is working at the College of Medicine, King Khalid University, Abha and a visiting scholar at Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) in Leipzig, Germany. Dr Hamid is a member of several scientific societies concerning with Bacteriology in general and Actinomycetes of clinical importance in particular. He participated in many conferences and seminars and has published many scientific papers in international and regional journals. He published some books including: Laboratory Diagnosis of Fungal Infections and Delicate Environmental Sections.
- Author(s)Dr Mohamed E Hamid
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.